Monday, March 25, 2013

Cute Jewelry Display Ideas

I sell jewelry on Etsy.  I figured, why not display my jewelry at home while I wait for it to sell?  So I came up with some cute jewelry display ideas:



Yes, this is a cheese shredder! 
  
When the handle broke off of an old garden rake, I knew just what to do with it!   I hang  bracelets, necklaces, scarves, and belts from the tines.  
I took a 2x4 scrap of wood and covered it with pretty paper. Then I pet some little nails in it to hang things on.
Some screen or netting nailed, stapled, or glued onto the back of a picture frame is great for holding earrings or pins. 


2 comments:

  1. These are all pretty nifty ideas! I love the bottles for the bracelets, but my favorites have to be the cheese shredder and the broken rake. I would have never thought of that on my own. It's a great way to re-purpose old stuff around the house. Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't come up with all of them on my own, though. :)

    ReplyDelete